34 Hanover Street
Manchester, NH 03101
- Operating as of 1932 under the Strand Theatre Co.
- Not listed as of 1934.
- In the August 2, 1935 edition of the Manchester Union and article on page 3 said that extensive repairs to the Strand were being made and that air conditioning was being installed. Management stated that the theatre may open the following fall, but they couldn’t commit to that date. Operating again as early as October 1935.
- Listed again as operating in the city directory as of 1940, managed by Fenton D. Scribner
- 1941 – Part of the State Operating Co, managed by Albert W. Foley.
- 1942 – Managed by Francis W. Lamarre
- 1943 – Managed by Bernard Hickey till 1945
- 1945 – Managed by Albert W. Foley again till at least 1949.
- A 1st run theatre