1118 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101
- In operation as of 1932, till at least 1949.
- Owned by State Operating Co.
- No manager listed until 1939, Bernard L. Kearney listed until 1940.
- 1941 – Fenton D. Scribner manager
- 1942 – 1949 Edward J. Fahey manager
- Generally regarded as Manchester finest theatre at the time.
- Demolished in the 70’s, despite an attempt to save the facade of the building. The head that sat atop the theatre is now on display at St. Anselm College.
- Generally a first-run house, although occasionally would play things a few months old.